1. The Walking Dead Live, 8 tonight, PlayhouseSquare State Theatre, 1519 Euclid Ave., Cleveland. $35-$100. 216-241-1000, www.playhousesquare.org.
The popular zombie drama on AMC is on tour featuring updates and Q&A sessions with several cast members and creators. No walkers will be present.
2. Canton Hot Rod Show, 4-10 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday, Canton Memorial Civic Center, 1101 Market Ave. N. $11, $5 ages 6-12. 330-628-2432, www.cantonhotrodshow.com.
Do you like souped-up and sexy cars and bikes? Are you a fan of the reality TV series “Duck Dynasty?” Have you been waiting your entire life to meet “Dukes of Hazzard” star Ben Jones aka Cooter? Then go to the Canton Hot Rod Show and fulfill your dreams.
3. Stomp, 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday, E.J. Thomas Hall, 198 Hill St., University of Akron; $39-$64. www.ticketmaster.com, 330-972-7570.
The percussive, physical theater group has been stomping, beating and bashing on stages around the world since the early ’90s. It’s a rhythmic audio and visual spectacle that’ll make you want to go home and turn your entire house into a drum kit.
4. GLBT Community Valentine’s Day Celtic Concert, doors open at 7 p.m. Friday at the Warehouse on the Canal, 239 N. Canal St., Canal Fulton. $10. www.facebook.com/starkglbtcommunity.
This one’s pretty simple, if you love Valentine’s Day and/or Celtic music, boy are you in luck. You can drink Caipirinhas and coconut/mango martinis and dig some live Celtic music and games.
5. The Association, 8 p.m. Saturday, The Tangier, 532 W. Market St., Akron, $35-$80, 330-376-7171, www.thetangier.com
They had a bunch of hits in the 1960s including chart toppers “Windy,” “Never My Love,” “Cherish” and who could forget “Pandora’s Golden Heebie Jeebies.” The group still contains four original members, so this won’t be an associate Association, this will be the real deal.