Here are the burglary reports released April 18 by the Akron Police Department.
Anyone with information on the cases is asked to call Akron police detectives at 330-375-2490. Anonymous tips can be made at http://ci.akron.oh.us/ASP/tip.html.
• 200 block Cranz Place, April 16, entered vacant property by door. Taken: copper pipes. Suspect named.
• 300 block Roosevelt Drive, April 4 to April 16, forced garage door to gain entry and took property. Taken: copper pipes.
• 1800 block South Arlington Street, April 6, entered home by force, brandished guns, tied up victim and took property. Taken: $550, cell phone, two credit cards.
• 1200 block Herberich Avenue, April 13, attempted entry through rear sliding glass door. Taken: pending.
• 1700 block Sycamore Street, April 16, entered unlocked door of vacant property. Taken: pending.
• 800 block Seward Avenue, April 12 to April 16, entered through garage door window and took property from vacant home. Taken: copper pipes.
• 700 block Orlando Avenue, April 16, forced first floor side door to gain entry and took property. Taken: a TV, laptop, jewelry.
• Kenilworth Avenue, April 9, broke glass, entered garage and took property. Taken: 2008 Honda CRF250R dirt bike.
• 300 block Ira Avenue, April 12, kicked in rear door and set fire to carpet of vacant property. Taken: pending. Suspects arrested.
• 1000 block Celina Avenue, April 14 to April 15, forced front door to gain entry and took property. Taken: a TV, PS2, video games.
• 700 block East Exchange Street, April 12 to April 16, broke lock box on door to gain entry of vacant property. Taken: nothing.
• 900 block West Market Street, April 10, entered through open basement window and took property. Taken: a small TV, a camera, a cell phone, 8mm projector, living air machine, checkbook, two laser pens, two knives.